Well for those of us that are a few years wiser or have mobility issues, this chair is quite a bit easier to get in and out of. Such a simple fix. They still have the same great comfort and all the attention to detail that you find in all our chairs.
Things you may want to know;
Overall Height: 43″
Arm Height: 23″
Seat Height: 17″
Seat Width: 23.5″
Weight: 53 lbs
Why we love it and why you will love it too;
- Large deep fan back with the perfect lumbar support.
- Wide and heavy duty for extreme comfort and support.
- Heavier legs and supports for a solid, long-lasting chair.
- We used 1” material on the whole chair to make it durable.
- We only use stainless steel hardware and have secretly hidden the heads for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Supports under the seat and between front and back legs, improving strength and stability
- UV protectant put right in the material to resist fading.
- Made for our Canadian winters so they can stay and be enjoyed outside year round
- Has a slightly smaller footprint than its classic partner.
**Woodmill Line Products are made to order in your customizable colour combinations, lead time is approximately 8 weeks **