We took the classic Muskoka chair, raised the seat 2” and tipped it forward ever so slightly. In doing this we created a seat that is noticeably easier to get in or out of without affecting the comfort level.
Things you may want to know;
Depth 34″ /87cm
Width 30″ / 76cm
Height 43″ / 110cm
Seat Height 16.75”/43cm
Weight 43lb / 20kg
What we love and you will love too:
- Large deep fan back with the perfect lumbar support.
- Wide and heavy duty for extreme comfort and support.
- heavier legs and supports for a solid, long-lasting chair.
- We used 1” material on the whole chair to make it durable.
- We only use stainless steel hardware and have secretly hidden the heads for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Supports under the seat and between front and back legs, improving strength and stability
- UV protectant put right in the material to resist fading.
- Made for our Canadian winters so they can stay and be enjoyed outside year round
- Has a slightly smaller footprint than its classic partner