It is 2” narrower and 1” shorter in the seat than its cousin, the Adirondack. It still sports the famous buttock and lumbar support that has given us the “best seat in Muskoka” bragging rights. The 5.5" wide arms is the perfect spot to rest that beverage or book!
Things you may want to know;
Depth 35″ /88.9cm
Width 30″ / 76.2cm
Height 38.5″ / 98cm
Arm height 21.5”/54.61cm
Seat Height 15.25”/39cm
Seat Width 20”/50.8 cm
Weight 42lb / 19.05kg
What we love and you will love too:
- Large deep fan back with the perfect lumbar support.
- Wide and heavy duty for extreme comfort and support.
- Heavier legs and supports for a solid, long-lasting chair.
- We used 1” material on the whole chair to make it durable.
- We only use stainless steel hardware and have secretly hidden the heads for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Supports under the seat and between front and back legs, improving strength and stability
- UV protectant put right in the material to resist fading.
- Made for our Canadian winters so they can stay and be enjoyed outside year round
**Woodmill Line Products are made to order in your customizable colour combinations, lead time is approximately 8 weeks **