TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
- Availability of merchandise is estimated according to information on hand at the time order is written. Woodmill of Muskoka shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of merchandise occasioned by manufacturer's scheduling, stock on hand, availability of materials, transportation difficulty or any other cause beyond the control of Woodmill of Muskoka.
- All Sales are Final - No Refunds All Exchanges and Cancellations are subject to Woodmill of Muskoka's approval.
- Buyer assumes all risks associated with transportation of merchandise picked up.
- Buyer agrees to measure doorways and stairways before ordering, as seller is not responsible fore merchandise purchased that is too large to fit.
- WOODMILL OF MUSKOKA CAN DESIGNATE A DAY FOR DELIVERY, but not a specific time.
- Woodmilll of Muskoka cannot move, haul or rearrange old furniture.
- Buyer agrees to complete payment on schedule or proceeds of prior payments(s) may be forfeited.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, Woodmill of Muskoka Inc. reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- In order for it to be admissible, Woodmill of Muskoka Inc. must be notified of any claim within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Canada law.