CRAD * Raised Adirondack Deluxe Chair, Woodmill Line
Raised Seat and Arms
100% Recycled Plastic
34" Width Needs Larger Vehicle.
Raised Adirondack is the traditional Adirondack raised up 2” with seat angled forward.
This chair is quite a bit easier to get in and out of. Same great comfort and attention to detail you expect for The Woodmill of Muskoka.
Things you may want to know;
- Overall Height 43 in.
- Arm Height - 23 in.
- Seat height - 17 in.
- Length - 34 in.
- Width - 32 in.
- Seat Width - 23.5 in.
- Weight - 53 lbs
Why we love it and why you will love it too;
- Large deep fan back with the perfect lumbar support.
- Wide and heavy duty for extreme comfort and support.
- Heavier legs and supports for a solid, long-lasting chair.
- We used 1” material on the whole chair to make it durable.
- We only use stainless steel hardware and have secretly hidden the heads for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Supports under the seat and between front and back legs, improving strength and stability
- UV protectant put right in the material to resist fading.
- Made for our Canadian winters so they can stay and be enjoyed outside year round
- Has a slightly smaller footprint than its classic partner.
**Woodmill Line Products are made to order in your customizable colour combinations, orders will be confirmed with approximate complete date**
|Options||Standard 6" Arms or Extra Wide 8" Arms|
|Colours||Black or Weathered Wood or Sand or Sangria or Cedar or Hunter Green or Navy or Silver or Grey or Teak or Chocolate or Mahogany or White or Red (Candy) or Muskoka Red (apple) or Orange or Yellow or Lime or Aruba or Sky Blue or Blue or Weathered Wood on Black or Choose Your Colour - Made to Order or Weathered Wood/Chocolate|