7532 * SpaGuard Balance Pak 200 (1 kg) pH Increaser
SpaGuard Balance Pak 200 is used to raise the pH of spa water.
What you may want to know:
- SpaGuard Balance Pak 200 is used to raise the pH of spa water.
- pH should be maintained at 7.4-7.6 for optimum chlorine/bromine activity and best water quality.
- Low pH may cause eye irritation, etch plaster and cause surface staining.
- A low pH can also corrode metal fixtures and the filtration and re-circulation systems.
- A level teaspoon contains approximately 8 gms. To raise pH, add 10 gms (approximately 1 teaspoon) of SpaGuard Balance Pak 200 per 1,000L of water. Distribute directly into spa. Allow water to recirculate 2 to 3 hours and re-check.